We’re at an inflection point. The kind of inflection point that comes around not once in a lifetime, but once in several lifetimes. We’ve all seen the world go through times more turbulent than our parents, or their parents, and the only thing we can expect for certain is more change.
There is no longer such a thing as a ‘tech’ industry – just industries that have been affected by tech. Just as the first industrial revolution 250 years ago left an indelible mark on the lives of the people who lived through it, tech is turning upside down everything we thought about work, social interaction, politics and life itself.
This year more than 50,000 tech CEOs, founders, startups, investors and political leaders driving change across the world are coming together in Lisbon for Web Summit. They’ll be looking for answers to the questions posed by the tech revolution we’re living through.
- A standard Web Summit ticket grants you entry to Web Summit 2016 on November 7-10 as well as access to Web Summit satellite events, networking events and Night Summit parties.
- A premium ticket includes all of the above and access to the VIP Networking Lounge. A platinum ticket will include all of the above plus access to the VIP Networking and Speakers Lounge.
- each ticket is valid to be used by one person only for the duration of the conference.
- There is no specific dress code for Web Summit, however people tend to dress smart casual.
- For the latest news and updates you can follow us on Twitter, @WebSummitHQ