Kitty Su, a destination for all electronic dance music lovers celebrates the spirit of the youth of India while still remaining firmly grounded in its rich cultural heritage. Among many firsts in the country, it introduces the concept of the ‘A’ List area called ‘The List’, ‘The Salon’- a mini nightclub within a nightclub & the Champagne Lounge referred to as ‘The Dressing Room’.Open Three days in a week including Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, music fanatics can party to the best in town, often long into the night till the wee hours as well.
21 & Over
Electronic Dance Music
Limited capacity Ticketed Event
Far to Loud
Far Too Loud
Far Too Loud is all about hi-tech, dancefloor-destroying music that makes people throw their hands in the air and go crazy. Think high-energy, aggressive funk with big basslines and crazy edits and you’ll know the sound.
- Tickets/Packages once sold will not be cancelled, refunded or transferred.
- The primary ticket/package holder (name mentioned on it) should be presented along with the ID proof for entry. Failure in producing the same will result in denial of entry to the venue.
- You might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioral misdemeanor on your part. The final decision rests with the Kitty Su management and is binding on you.
- If your ticket includes a table, Kitty Su does not guarantee specific tables. All tables will be allocated on first come first serve basis.
- Organizers reserve the right of frisk and restrict entry.
- Kitty Su do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- The booking is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Tampering with the tickets/packages will not be tolerated.