#BANGALORE! How about a Concert Experience with panoramic views of the city?We’re bringing in 2017 at the gorgeous Waverly Hotels and Residency at VR Bengaluru,Whitefield! Bangalore’s hottest property is about to witness the biggest New Years Eve this city has ever seen. This rooftop radiates class and luxury all around it. Sky-Deck, a beautiful venue with an upbeat outdoor setup acts as the MAIN STAGE for the event and the breath taking rooftop venue,’Alt’ is the VIP arena.
New Years Eve 2017
Electronic Dance Music
Limited Capacity Ticketed Event
As a popular VJ, Nikhil got to spend a lot of time around his first love, music. In 2001, a conversation between friends resulted in the launch of Submerge — India's first, and now largest Indian Electronic Dance Music (EDM) company in India.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Tickets can be collected from the box office of the venue till 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present a valid Govt. ID, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited.
- infants/Children/People below the Age of 21 Years are not allowed.
- Admission is with ticket only.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control of the Promotor/Venue Owner.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, drugs, fire crackers, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- The Ticket holder is responsible for his/her personal belongings and the Venue Owner is not responsible for their safety.