Tomorrowland Unite in Barcelona burst into fires as the gathering saw the Live stream of Tomorrowland from Belgium the Saturday evening – and as frightening as all the video clips look, there’s not at all like seeing the blast from the outlook who attended the event!
A gigantic fire broke out in front of an audience because of a technical glitch. Thousands of spectators have been voided from the Tomorrowland UNITE. the incredible Belgium based brand. As of now no injuries from the fire have been reported.
While many individuals moved down to safe zone before recording the fire, this video (underneath) was taken starting from the area level as the on looking swarm gradually moved back. It was one of those circumstances where it’s difficult to turn away, yet fortunately everybody figured out how to make it out of the setting without any wounds.
This is a frightening occasion that stunned fans going to the Tomorrowland Unite in Spain. We trust that things can rapidly gain under the authority and that those entrusted with stifling the fire can do as such securely. Look at some stunning recordings from twitter underneath.
Tomorrowland Unite Official Statement
Tonight, July 29th, 2017, the UNITE Barcelona stage caught fire due to a technical malfunction. Thanks to the professional intervention of the authorities all 22.000 visitors were evacuated safely and without reports of injuries. Authorities will follow up and continue the investigation with the local Spanish organizer of UNITE. – via Tomorrowland.
— Daniel Jares (@danieljares6) July 29, 2017
— Alex Prim López (@ALEXPRIMLOPEZ7) July 29, 2017
— Sr.Cheeto (@Srcheeto) July 29, 2017