This year more than 50,000 tech CEOs, founders, startups, investors and political leaders driving change across the world are coming together in Lisbon for Web Summit. We’re now excited to announce that we have been selected to feature as one of those tech companies and we happy to be selected as a feature startup from India.
Launched in early 2016 we have already amassed over 14,000 tickets & RSVP’s and over 5,000 subscribers on our website and we’re continuing to grow each day. It’s an opportunity to showcase Inbuzzup to some of the world’s leading industry professionals and technology enthusiasts and explain our goals and aspirations over the next few years.
We have been shortlisted to exhibit at Web Summit as a start-up business. Some of the attendees at this year’s event include Spotify, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, Facebook and Twitter just to name a few.
Some of the speakers at the Web Summit include:
– Ne-Yo (Artist / Musician)
– Sean Rad (CEO / CO-Founder Tinder)
– Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Actor & Founder HitRecord)
– Mike Schroepfer (CTO – Facebook)
– Eric Wahlforss (Co-Founder & CTO)
– Roberto Azevêdo (Director-General. World Trade Organization)
– Drew Houston (Founder – Dropbox)
– Jack Dorsey (Co-Founder – Twitter)
– Werner Vogels (CTO – Amazon.com)
We will soon be posting details about our location at the Web Summit and if you’re attending this year it would be great to meet you!